INVITE TONY TO SPEAK
Please note that Dr. Campolo generally books his calendar 18-24 months in advance. To check his calendar, please check the Itinerary tab on this web site. Sometimes dates are already in process of being negotiated with another group. Dates are only added to Dr. Campolo's calendar when the engagements are actually confirmed.
Dr. Tony Campolo speaks over 400 times a year throughout the United States and around the world, addressing a wide variety of conferences, churches, festivals, crusades, universities, and professional gatherings. To invite Dr. Campolo click on the "TC Invitation Information Form" on the right hand side of this page, fill it out completely and email it to his executive assistant, James Warren, at .
You can also write him a letter which includes the following information:
- A full description of the event.
- A full description of how you would like Dr. Campolo to participate in the event, including if possible the times you would like him to speak.
- The attendance and type of audience you expect, and a description of the event venue.
- The proposed date or dates for event (please note if your dates are flexible, and give preferences.
- A full description of your organization/institution.
- Complete contact information for your organization/institution, including the name, address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the primary contact person.
- The name of the closest airport(s) and the distance from that airport(s) to the event.
Please note that Dr. Campolo generally books his calendar 18-24 months in advance. In most cases, all travel and lodging expenses are paid by the event sponsor. Because Dr. Campolo has no set speaking fee, honorariums are negotiated for each event.
Send your letter to:
Dr. Tony Campolo
1300 Eagle Rd.
St. Davids, PA 19087
or e-mail his assistant, James, at
Normal arrangements for hosting Dr. Campolo (and his wife, or another companion, should he opt to be accompanied) to attend, include hotel accommodations, honorarium, meals, and round-trip airfare(s) from Philadelphia (when applicable), to be invoiced after the event. All travel arrangements are made by our office and we have found that it works best if you simply plan on the cost of a round trip airfare from Philadelphia to your event, regardless of flight connections or other speaking engagements. Please rest assured that we always seek the best possible fare, so your actual cost may be lower. We have established this policy due to the complexity of Dr. Campolo's travel schedule. Because Dr. Campolo has no set speaking fee, honorariums are negotiated for each event.
Limitations on Schedule:
In order to protect Dr. Campolo from undue stress and exhaustion (now a man over 70 years old), his schedule is limited to no more than two speaking times per day, preferably separated by some time for rest. Moreover, there can be absolutely no 'add-ons' (interviews, question-and-answer sessions, special meals, prayer meetings, or book signing without prior, written approval from our office.) If you want to include these, we ask that you submit them in your initial request.